Contract Law Can Be Confusing And Counterintuitive, Let Us Help You Instead
The law regarding contracts is a complex, and contracts can be subject to varying interpretations. Contracts are part of our everyday lives from the terms of service on a subscription purchased, the terms and conditions for the delivery of a product that they ordered, to business deals and property deals. Every day people interact with contracts that they likely do not understand, or have a different opinion on what the obligations under the contract are.
When the exact terms of a contract become an issue, you should not rely on yourself to understand the nature of the deal. Instead, you should come and speak with us. At The Law Office of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC, we can help you navigate complex contracts cases so that you are confident in your case. We take a modern approach to representation that is service-oriented, with a complete focus on the client and providing them the personalized attention that you deserve. Reach out to us today and speak with Tim Collier and our team to get started.
Our Team Can Help You With Your Contracts and Contract Disputes
Over the past decade, we have helped many clients who have come to us with a problem related to a contract, either ones they have entered into or are considering. With all of that experience, we are comfortable assisting people with a wide range of contract related situations, including:
- Breaches of contract – When a deal goes south and you need advise on what your options are, we can help you figure out the best pathway forward.
- Commercial contract advising – Whether you are a small-business owner or a multimillion-dollar corporation, our team can provide you insightful advice on your proposed deals.
- Contract drafting – Perhaps you have an idea for a product or service that you want to sell, but you do not know how to structure the terms of that sale. We can help you by writing a contract that fully protects you and complies with all applicable laws.
- Contract litigation – Sometimes, a contract relationship breaks down beyond the point where negotiations can fix it. In those situations, we can represent you through any litigation.
- Contract negotiation – When you are engaging in a transaction and feel that you need help protecting yourself from potential liabilities or not getting a fair deal, you can come and seek our help to represent you in negotiating the terms of your agreement.
- Real estate agreements – Are you seeking help with a proper purchase, or a related transaction like a construction project? We can help you by drafting your documents ensuring that the appropriate procedures are followed.
- Quasi contracts – Sometimes, a contract was never written, however someone took advantage of you in some way that created an implicit duty on their part to repay you for the benefit they received. While these cases normally involve additional tort claims, we are still fully capable of helping you get justice.
No matter the situation, we want to be there for you to help you navigate your legal issues and get you to your goals.
Come And Speak With Us Today
Ready to take the next step and speak with us? Fortunately, we offer a free initial consultation to all of our prospective clients, so you can do so at no cost or obligation to you. Call us at 480-480-3705 to get yours scheduled soon, or send us a brief email to inform us of your legal problems.